For Dubai, Sharjah, Ras-al-Khaimah (RAS), and IZFA free zones:
If you plan to set up a business in the UAE, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras-al-Khaimah Mainland and free zones are key investment hubs that you must consider, each comes with its own unique benefits.
As for the free zones, in order to promote economic activity, the UAE government has given special incentives to the business owners in free zones, such as:
- 100% foreign ownership
- FullRepatriation of Capital and Profits
- Hassle-free business Set-up Procedures
- CompetitiveCosts and Various Options
- full exemption from Corporate and Income Taxes
- full exemption from Customs Duty
- IndependentLaws and Regulations
- Unique, Sophisticated and Modern Infrastructure
For Mainland Dubai:
Mainland Dubai, on the other hand, promises low-risk high return business opportunities all of which are protected under the umbrella of Emirati jurisdiction. Furthermore, investors can choose from more than one thousand industrial and commercial activities in Dubai to invest in with complete foreign ownership.